Google Play services uninstall in not possible directly. It can be uninstalled possible for you if you have root permission. From before time has pre-installed some Android apps. You need to root access to remove google play service and any other pre-installed apps.
It is a package of APIs system. It allows other apps to communicate with other apps easily. Some app is depended on your android OS to run updates.
Your Google apps require to smoothly. However, it is possible to free of Google apps and services running completely on your smartphone of custom ROMS like Lineage OS. Finally, if you need to delete google play services it possible if your smartphone is rooted.
Recommend: Google Account Manager 6.0 apk
Google play services uninstall updates Android Device Manager as Administrator
You can uninstall updates on your android device’s manager as an administrator. It is the very pretty cool way to uninstall google play services uninstall updates. This is providing you to the advantage of uninstalling the updates and exchange the google play facilities with the default factory version.
It may work like reinstalling but it’s not 100 % sure. Nevertheless, I recommend this way to get rid of google play services to update trouble. If you want google play services to uninstall updates you adopt our method follow these steps.
1. First and foremost, go to Setting Option> Security> Device Administrators.
2. And then, Tap on Android Device Manager to Uncheck it.
3. Afterword, from the system that you will ask for deactivated ADM. Just Tap to Deactivate it.
4. Again, go to Setting Option>Apps and find out the Google Play services.
5. Firstly, tap on Play Services and secondly tap on Uninstall Updates.
6. The first time it can see google play services uninstall updates unsuccessfully try again.
7. Finlay, you have to connect the android device with wi-fi. Now you can try to install the updated app from the Play store. Automatically, your mobile phone will be installing the latest google play services with an update.
Read Here: Skype Download For PC
How to install Google play services?
If you want to reinstall google play service, you can follow our steps below
1. Open the setting from your android phone or tablet
2. Now tap on apps and notifications
3. See all apps
4. Scroll down and google play services
5. And then see your all app details from here
6. Now tap on the install button. Wait some minutes to install it.
7. After a few minutes, it will be installed.
How to clear cache date from google play services
This is the clear cache and data from google play services. If your need to clear the cache date you can try it here.
- Open the setting from your android phone or tablet
- Now tap on apps and notifications
- See all apps
- Scroll down and google play services
- Next tap on storage
- Then clear cache
- Finally, tap manages Space and then clear all data from here
Easy way how to remove Google Play services from Android
You can remove google play service today. It will destroy your better life and slow your android device.
Now see the following steps to remove Google Play services way here
1. Firstly, remove updates to tap the app
2. Then go to Setting
3. Next Applications > All > Google Play services
4. And then go to three dots Menu> uninstall updates
5. Again, you have to come Setting>Security>Device Administrators> Google play service>Disable
In conclusion, you have got your expected information to get rid of this Google play service unstilled trouble. If you have any quarry or to get more information about it. so, comment us below. We will try to give you all questions answer. Therefore, follow instructions and rid of this problem.