Do you know how to change windows 10 password easily? if you answered no; I think this article will help you to change the password on windows conveniently. A laptop or desktop screen password is very important to protect your documents file, data, audio, video, and many others your necessary things.
I have many kinds of trips and tricks about change windows PC 10/7/8 screen passwords. If you seem that someone has kept your desktop password for this reason you want to change it and decide to be safer from another person.
That is why I am going to share with you some different ways and simple options to change your password. These simple ways you can help you to secure your device. To know these procedures, stay with us and read the article patiently.
Read more post:
Change password windows 10 through PC Setting option
- Foremost press the Windows key button + I key at once to open the setting app on your laptop or desktop. Now you can watch the Accounts option on your window display.
- And then Click sign-in-option on the left-hand side next click on the Change button under the password section on the right-hand side.
- Now enter your present password and press the “Next” button.
- Finally, enter and re-enter the password and set password hint then click “Next”
How to Change Password on Windows 10 from manage option
1. Originally, keep your mouse on This PC icon then click on the right button of the mouse on your desktop and then choice Manage.
2. Then you can watch Computer Management option, increase to Local Users and Groups > Now click on Users in the left pane. Afterword you will get your PC name Right-click on your PC user in the middle point, and then select the first option Set Password.
3. Then press the Proceed key button or you can Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE and click change password now press confirm to confirm it.
4. Finally, enter your new password and confirm the password and click OK.
How to change windows 10 password using 5 steps:
1. Initial, go to the start button of your windows and Open the Control Panel option. Now set the View by option and select Large icons. Now search User Accounts and click on User Accounts.
2. Then click on the Manage another account option
3. Go to User Account and Click on the user account that you want to change the password for you.
4. After the next screen, you will look to Change the password option and then press on the option.
5. If you want to change password first type in your current password and then enter the new one which is used to easily feel. After press those passwords. Finally Click on the Change password option now you’re before password has to remove and your new password will work.
How to Change Windows 10 Password Using Netplwiz
- This is a very short process to chance password Press the Windows button on your keyboard button + R key at once to open the “Run dialog box”. Then Type netplwizand press Enter button
- Press the user option form Accounts window, if you would like to change password press or Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together, and then click the Reset Password push button.
- Enter the current password and a new password to set up a new account for your windows, and then click OK. That’s it.
Windows 10 password Change using command prompt
Basically, the net user is the best command-line tool to change your desktop screen password in windows 10 for user management. Using this tool, you can change your windows password. To change your desktop screen password, follow my below procedures step by step:
- Create as a standard user
- View the user account of the system
- Set/reset the password of a user account
- Add a standard user to administrator’s groups
- Disable a user
- Enable a user
First of all, to run this command board start the command prompt in administrative mode:
- Create a local standard user
net user (user name)/add
- View user accounts
- Assign/reset password to the user
net user (user name)
I think that you have understood how to change windows 10 password. I mentioned above five methods of password change procedure. You can learn five methods for your experience.