Are you thinking? how to Create apple id for Child? if you want to create apple id for your kids you have to spend a few minutes to complete all configure setting do match with your child’s age. Particularly, you have to configure the parental control setting carefully. With the latest iOS devices brings a lot of features including parental control and family sharing. You can open an apple ID for your kids of under 13 years. This allows the Family Sharing plan on iOS devices, which includes access to FaceTime, Game Center, iMessage, iCloud, and iTunes. However, If you want to create an apple id for a child under 13 years individually. If you follow our instruction properly you will be able to set up an apple id for the child. Read the full article with the patient. Also, you can learn how to create a new Apple ID?.
How to create apple id for child & Apple id for kids easy & simple.
- Open the Settings app option to open apple id for child and then press on your name at the top of the screen.
- Please notice on the iPhone screen Next, step is “Family Sharing” to enter the screen where you can accomplish all of the accounts related to a parent’s Apple ID.
- Press on the “Add Family Member” option and then click on the “Create Child Account.” In the next screen, you will be able to see guidelines on how to create an account for a child then creating a new child’s account and that it will be added to your family automatically. Enter “Next.”
4. Next screen, set up your child’s birthday then tap “Next.”
5. Next screen displays option you can watch parental consent terms and condition screen Parental Privacy Revelation. Read it all conditions, and if you reach an agreement, tap “Agree.”
6. The next step enters the security code master of the card for verifying your account that’s connected with your own Apple ID. you’ll be prompted to add one if you don’t have one. Enter the “Next” option when complete.
Set up apple id for the child easy and simple
8. The next few screens will ask you three security questions then you have to provide answers to three questions. If you lose your password, these will be used to unlock an account, so make sure you and your child have selected something to remember.7. Write the unique first name and last name and then tap “Next.”
9. You have to give an email address it will be used for the child iCloud as an email address.
10. When you choose your three questions and give answers. you will be asked you need to require approval to purchases before. then we will suggest turning it on.
11. Lastly, read all Terms and Conditions and then enter “Agree” to complete the procedure.
How to create an iCloud account for a child
From your kid’s apple id, you will be able to watch or find out how your children are using the apple devices and what is your kids are watching use apple devices also what are downloading. You will be able to monetize their apple screen time, as a result, you can take action on the Screen time Report.
- First Open your iPhone then go to setting option
- Next click the iCloud option
- Then click create a new Apple ID option
- Then set up a date of birth using a mobile keyboard click Next
- Next screen fill-up your first name and last name
- And then get a free iCloud email address option then fill up using an email address and then click next
- Now you have to set up a password and verify
- Next step you have to give 3 questions answered from some question
- Next press the Agree option now complete your iCloud account
- After that Sign in your iCloud account using user name and password
- Then select language whatever you want and then fill-up your personal information such as an address, phone number, province, postal code, and first name click “Done”
- You will get one welcome message from apple your apple ID has been successfully created. Now create successful create your iCloud account. Now use it and enjoy it.
Apple ID & Family Sharing and for your kids
You can create Apple ID for your kids under 13 and over 13 years with family sharing. It provides the best advantage to participate in family sharing and use other Apple services for you as iCloud, Game center, Face time, and iMessage. Through the advantages, you can check your kid’s Apple account and watching downloading and gallery data. To participate in the family sharing part, must have all family members own Apple ID. Under 13 years can’t create an Apple ID himself. You can help to create an apple id for Child. When family parental consent will give the organizer verified and create an Apple ID on their behalf in the family group. If they have an Apple ID of your kids you can add them Apple ID of your family group and update their email address, date of birth, security, and much more.
Set up Find My Friends on Child Apple/iPad
You can easily find out your kid’s iPhone ID using the find my family feature. For kids under 13, as they cannot do on their own you are responsible for creating Apple ID. Easily you can track their live location and make use of the find my family option. Send an invite to set up this feature as your child as a friend and ask him/her to accept the same. Now you will be able to find out him/her child’s current location.
I would like to say to consider the above-mentioned matters, you will be able to how to create an apple id for the child. Then setting up an Apple id for a child. You will be able to track and watch their location and you can take action based on him/her.
Read also more related past: