How to reset iPhone 7 to factory settings? If you answer yes! Don’t worry about it. We are going to share how to reset the iPhone and how to get rid of many kinds of problems on your iPhone.
Reset or factory setting is the most Basic simple things to troubleshooting steps for your iPhone 7. It can help your iPhone functioning and respond normally.
By the reset or factory reset your iPhone will be before time neat and clean to uses. Due to some reason you want to give reset it a fresh start and due to some small trouble, such as camera not open, keypad unresponsive, A button that decides to stop working also other odd problems.
However, the factory reset to original settings in one way to repair the issues. A full restore will delete all of your iPhone data such as all documents, pictures, music, contrast and all video.
It will be able to done reset from the phone or using or iTunes. You may learn form year all kinds of problem sole procedure for your iPhone such reset, restore, reboot, restart, recover.
In this post, we are going to talk about how to reset iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus in some easy ways. These procedures also can apply for other iPhone models like iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)/XS (Max)/XR/X/8/6/5/4.
How to reset iPhone 7 to factory settings on your iPhone/iOS
After the factory setting your phone will be neat and clean. All kinds of data will remove from your phone. So Be careful before factory setting. Your all-important data keep backup others phone or memory. This is the factory reset locked iPhone without iTunes. Go to ahead to give factory reset step by step:
1. Open Finder with MacOS Catalina 10.15 On a Mac.
2. Open iTunes with macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier, or on a PC on a Mac.
3. Now Connect your iPhone to your computer.
4. Follow on your iPhone screen steps. If a message requests for your device passcode or to Trust This Computer. Then press your passcode, if you forgot your passcode you can take the help of apple.com official site.
5. Choose your device when it appears in front of your computer. won’t turn on any unresponsive device or one that won’t turn on learn what to do from the below step.
6. Click Restore from your device option. If you do sign in into the finder account, next you have to sign out before you can click Restore.
7. Now click again to confirm restore setting. Your computer removes from your iPhone and installs the latest iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus all data, iOS 10, iPad, or iPod software.
How to factory reset iPhone 7 plus
A factory reset removes or delete all kinds of data and reset all setting and install apps. It is highly for you before restore your phone pick up collect device all information then go ahead step by step.
- Firstly, tap settings from your devices home screen.
- Slight Scroll down and Tap General.
- Scroll and tap Reset.
- Tap Remove All Content and Settings.
- Tap Erase iPhone.
- If a request to you, for entering the Apple ID Password, after press ID and password then tap Erase.
- Your device is reset working and ready to use wait few minutes.
- Finally, after the factory reset Now set information and all data and enjoy it.
You can get more detail about How to uninstall Chromium windows 10
How to Reset iPhone 7/7 Plus via iTunes
You can give a simple restore using a backup of your device. You may save pick up your setting, email, and applications. For this complete process, you should accept a few more steps below.
1. Firstly, connect your iPhone using the cable with your computer and allow iTunes to be turned on. A button for your phone will appear under “Devices” in the top-left corner of your screen. It lets you know that the phone is properly connected and recognized. Select the button.
2. If iTunes is set to sync automatically when the device is connected, it will now start data transfer. This is an extremely important step so that any newly added content, including any song or app you purchase and photos you’ve saved, will be stored.
If iTunes does not start syncing automatically, do it now manually. In the left pane of iTunes, press the “Sync” button in the bottom-right of the “Summary”
3. When the sync is complete, return to the info page in iTunes. In the middle of the main window, you will see two buttons.
Click the “Restore” Once you do so, iTunes will alert you that it will delete all the media and data restored to your iPhone in factory settings. If you’ve already successfully synced, just click the “Restore” button again to begin the process.
4. iTunes will start the process automatically after clicking the “Restore” button a second time. You will see several separate messages on the screen where iTunes tells you things – as it is removing the software necessary to restore your device.
You will see things like a message that it is also validating with Apple. When you start process don’t disconnect your mobile phone from your PC during this process.
Follow more instruction bellow here to complete reset your Phone
5. iTunes will tell you when the phone is finished restoring, but you are not done yet! You need to restore your settings and sync everything on the device.
Let the iPhone restart after recovery. Then you see a message saying it needs to be activated – wait a moment and it will tell you that the process is finished.
6. On the iTunes screen, you’ll see two options: “Set up as a new iPhone” or “Restore from a backup“. If you want to recover your settings, email, contacts and other information, you must select the “Restore from backup” option.
Afterword, select the name of your iPhone from the drop-down menu on the right side of the screen, once you click the button, iTunes restores all the backup methods and files you had before this process.
So, this will probably take a few minutes – make sure you do not disconnect the phone during this time. As soon as everything will be on the iPhone, it will restart itself again. If iTunes is not set up to sync automatically, please manually do it now. This step is critical: it transfers all your files, apps, music, and so on to the iPhone. IF you follow our instructions you will be successful about how to reset iPhone 7 to factory settings
How to reset iPhone without passcode and computer
The following 4 steps help you to give reset the iPhone without passcode and computer with iMyFone Lock Wiper. This is the great benefit of it no need to require iTunes or iCloud sync before. Compete for the whole procedure need 5-8 minute. Follow our ways step by step below.
1. First of all, download and install iMyFone Lock Wiper on your computer and start it. At that time, click the Start button. Then, connect your locked iPhone via an Apple USB cable to the computer. You have to download it by clicking the below button.
2. Automatically will be detected your device. After Confirm your device and click Download. It will be download then authenticate the firmware package for your device.
3. After finishing, click Start to extract the file and it will unpack the firmware.
4. When it’s will be done, click Start Unlock and then confirm it. Lock Wiper will unlock automatically reset it from your locked device. lastly, wait a few seconds to its finish.
Finally, you have got exact information about how to reset iPhone 7 to factory settings & Hard reset iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus. I think you have been successful to complete factory reset, restore and other. If you have any quarry about it comment us below.