How to Screenshot on Chromebook is a very easy and convenient method. Most of the windows and Mac users know how to take a Screenshot on windows and Mac.
But I think that to them the matter of Screenshot on Chromebook doesn’t know how to take it. Before if you have never used a Chromebook that is why it may take a few times to know the keyboard shortcuts method.
That is true if you know the new setup from next time doing things like taking screenshots will be simple. It will be the best place for you to know how do you take a screenshot on a Chromebook.
In this article, I will discuss two different methods for doing this. Read the whole article to know these methods. You can follow my instructions to take a smooth screenshot below.
More awesome post:
How to screenshot on Chromebook for the whole Screenshot
Follow my first step to take a Chromebook Shortcuts Screenshot. Basically, you can take a screenshot of anything that is on you to know what is on the screen or visible.
1. First of all, to take a Screenshot of the full screen you don’t want to select anything then hit the CTRL button which is left side and then hit the Window selection key or Window switcher key which is above on the keyboard
2. Now press the control button and then you hit the windows selection key and then it took a screenshot right away. It is a very fast method.
3. Which is right here and then if you want to open up the screenshot then here is an option a show in folder. To open or show go to download folder next double press on the download option then will be open recently taking screenshots.
Take a Shortcut Screenshot for the partial Screen
Also, you can adopt another method to take a Screenshot on Chromebook. This is the second method of Screenshot on Chromebook. It will help to take a properly screenshot with Chromebook. You can try to take Screenshot Dell on Chromebook. Now follow my several steps for doing this below:
1. I will share with you the next one where you want to select some parts of any desktop Screenshot or any picture, video screen, or any other things or the window you don’t want your whole thing. So, if you are very similar but instead of Just Ctrl +Shift+ window switcher key button together.
2. So again, here control shifts together, and then in the selection next see that the screen became slightly darker. Now it’s giving you the option to select partial screen.
3. Actually, you want to take Screenshot out so here selecting only this part so I will just let it go from the keyboard. So, you select that part then once
you remove your finger then you’ll see that you get the same smaller window showing the screenshot has taken and if you go back to the folder.
Then you see that it’s located in the download folder. You can know about how to Screenshot on Dell Chromebook from this article.
Take a screenshot on Chromebook with the tablet
A number of Chromebooks are two-in-ones or tablets where you may not have immediate access to a keyboard. Don’t fear, there’s an easy screenshot shorthand you can use in tablet mode.
Simply press the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time. Your screen will register the screenshot and take an image of the entire screen.
Finally, It can say that you have got proper methods about how to screenshot on Chromebook. I expected that you have got your expected information. If you want to get more information about so comment me below.
We will try to give your valuable question answer. Therefore, to take a Screenshot on Chromebook and with a tablet and then enjoy the Image, videos, games score that you want.